- Where do I find the model number on my tool?
Your model number is generally located as part of the UPC or barcode number. The UPC label is usually located on the handle of your tool.
- Where can I order replacement parts for tools?
Please contact our customer service department at 1.800.393.1846, or by email at [email protected]
- How should I maintain my products to keep them in good working order?
Proper care of your products will make your investment last and add benefit to your experience when using your tools. Here are some guidelines to follow:
- Do not keep your tools outside in the elements
- Clean them off when you are done using them
- Store them in a neat and organized manner
- What is the warranty on my tools?
Our warranty covers defects in material or workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the tool. Please view our warranty statement or search for the actual product in question on our website for specific warranty information.
- Do I have to register for my warranty to be effective?
No, True Temper does not require registration for your warranty to be effective. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
- If I send in an email request, how soon can I expect a response?
We make every effort to respond to email requests on our website within 24 business hours. If you have not received a response to your email, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-393-1846.